LFSA will be hosting two referee clinics for entry level and recertification assistant referees.
Saturday, March 9, 2019
8:30-5:00 pm (typically done by 4:00)
Lake Forest Country Day School
145 S. Green Bay Rd., Lake Forest
Please register online at http://www.illinoissoccerrefereecommittee.org/site/epage/83872_849.htm
For questions regarding refereeing for the Spring 2019/Fall 2019, please contact Can Gungoren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISRC AGE REQUIREMENT - MUST be 12 years old by March 31, 2019
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Background Check; Concussion Awareness Training; US Soccer Registration Form; On-line Training Modules (required for 1-day Entry only). Click on CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS to the left for all links.
GRADE refers to Referee Grades - NOT SCHOOL GRADES
NEW REFEREES REQUIRED TO TAKE THE "REFEREE CLINIC - ENTRY ONLY" (IGNORE all other clinics).
TWO OPTIONS for Entry Clinic:
- 1-day Entry with MANDATORY Online Modules OR
- 2-Day Entry and Online Modules NOT required.
- Either option certifies you as a Grade 8 Referee.
- Read the link to the left "How to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. . ." before starting the process.
- Grade 9 Recreational Referees may also attend the NEW/ENTRY CLINIC to move up to a Grade 8.
RECERTIFICATION CLINIC required for current Grade 8 Referees.