Be Part of the Game - Become a Referee!
LAKE FOREST SOCCER ASSOCIATION IS HOSTING A
US SOCCER REFEREE CLINIC
March 11, 2017
Gorton Center (400 E. Illinois Rd., Lake Forest)
Contact the ISRC with any questions.
If the above date/s do not work for you, please check the ISRC website for other clinics
Click here to sign up
847-690-9881 or info@IllinoisSoccerRefereeCommittee.org
WHO: Anyone 12 years of age or older on or before March 31, 2017 (ISRC requirement).
- Some Clubs require you to be 14 years old. Check with your local Club/s for
their age requirement.
- SIGN UP at ISRC Website to be guaranteed a spot. LATE FEE for walk-ins!
WHAT: Referee Grade 8 1-Day Entry/New Clinic AND Referee Grade 8 Recertification Clinic
- Referee grades are NOT school grades
WHEN: Saturday – March 11, 2017 (1-Day Entry Clinic)
- For New/Entry Referees and Grade 9 Recreational Referees wishing to move
up to Grade 8 Referee
- 1-Day Entry clinics require completion of online training modules and
all Certificates of completion MUST be brought to class to be admitted.
Saturday – March 11, 2017 – Recertification Clinic (NOT for NEW Referees)
WHERE: Lake Forest
WHY: Great opportunity to earn extra money; gain work experience; develop people
and time-management skills; build confidence.